To identify and safeguard at-risk children in Thailand and empower them to reach their fullest potential.
Every child in Thailand has the right to:
- Go to school and receive quality education
- Benefit from equal rights and opportunities
- Live without fear of exploitation or abuse
- Access adequate food and shelter
- Not be discriminated against and/or excluded because of disability, health status, gender, ethnicity, race or religion.
You can help protect children in Thailand and give them the start in life they deserve
Gift in Will
Many supporters leave legacy gifts that impact lives long-term. Learn how you can do the same
We work with bold local people and organisations to support projects that safeguard children