Everything you need for your fundraising from start to finish...
Thank you for choosing to fundraise for Safe Child Thailand. You are helping us to safeguard at-risk children in Thailand and empower them to reach their fullest potential.
Our fundraising team is here to support you with any fundraising you would like to take part in.
We can support you with:
- Our Fundraising Pack - it has everything you need including fundraising ideas, posters and details of how your fundraising helps vulnerable children in Thailand.
- Want to fundraise for Safe Child Thailand but not sure how? Take a look at our A-Z of Fundraising Ideas!
- Download our Sponsorship Form or set up a JustGiving page if you’re taking part in a sponsored challenge.
- We can supply Safe Child Thailand t-shirts, buckets and collection tins for your fundraising events. Get in touch if you would like us to send you anything.
- If you have any queries our Fundraising FAQs should be able to help.
- Or see our guide to making your fundriasing legal.
If you'd like to have chat about your fundraising please call our Community & Events Fundraiser, Kim, on 020 7602 6203 or email her at email@example.com
Paying in your Fundraising
Thank you for raising money for Safe Child Thailand! There are several ways to pay in your fundraising:
At the bank
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org who can supply our bank details for you to transfer your fundraising to. If you are paying in a cheque, please make it payable to: Safe Child Thailand
You can send any cheques made payable to Safe Child Thailand with your completed sponsorship forms to our London office:
Safe Child Thailand, 72 Venn Street, London SW4 0AT
Go to safechildthailand.org/donate and drop us an email to tell us about your fundraising!
For any further queries, call our Events Fundraising Manager, Chandni on +44 (0) 207 602 6203 or email email@example.com